1. These terms and conditions govern your participation in the PRIVILEGES CLUB ('Club') which is operated by M.H. Alshaya Co. W.L.L. and its affiliated companies ('Alshaya'). The terms and conditions may be amended by Alshaya from time to time and continuing participation in the Club constitutes your acceptance of the then current terms and conditions.
2. You accept that Alshaya may:
a) Collect your personal data from all sources and store it together with details of your transactions with Alshaya participating outlets
b) Enter your information into prize draws and other initiatives that the Club launches from time to time
c) Contact you regarding promotions and offers and seek your participation in surveys/focus groups offered by us or our affiliates directly or via third parties (but then only where required for technical reasons, such as via SMS providers)
d) Upon your request, update your profile and preferences so that the Club can better serve your requirements.
3. Any resident or national of a country in which Alshaya operates the Club may join the Club free of charge, by presenting a valid mobile number and their legal name at any Alshaya outlet displaying the PRIVILEGES CLUB logo at which point you will be issued with PRIVILEGES CLUB Card ('Card').
4. It is your responsibility to provide the correct and accurate information. Only one unique mobile number can be associated to each individual Card. A new Card cannot be allocated to an existing mobile number unless you can prove that the mobile number has been assigned to you in which case the previous membership will be cancelled and a new Card will be issued against that mobile number and existing program rewards will be transferred to the new Card.
5. If you wish to avail the benefits of the Club, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You will also choose a password and a user name.
6. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Alshaya immediately of any loss of your Card, unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Alshaya will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your Card, password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
7. To qualify for the benefits of the Club, the Card must be presented at each time of purchase at any Alshaya outlet displaying the PRIVILEGES CLUB logo. Alternately the virtual card on the Mobile App may be presented. Benefits are in the form of reward entries to prize draws in accordance with the PRIVILEGES CLUB Prize Draw Ts and Cs.
8. The Club benefits have no monetary value and cannot be sold or transferred. The Card may not be used as a gift, credit or debit card or as a guarantee of payment. Benefits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion nor can they be pooled with the benefits of other members of the Club.
9. The Club and/or the benefits associated with the Club are only applicable for retail purchases made at any Alshaya outlet displaying the PRIVILEGES CLUB logo and exclude all Alshaya 'business to business' sales.
10. Alshaya may close the Club or introduce or withdraw any offer at any time without prior notice, subject to first having notified the relevant Ministry. The Card remains the property of Alshaya and Alshaya may suspend or terminate your membership of the Club at any time due to any reason which may result in a legal dispute.
12. This document is in the Arabic and English languages. If there is any discrepancy between the Arabic and the English texts, the Arabic text prevails.
13. These Terms are governed by the laws of the relevant territory in which you are registered with the Club. All Club members irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the relevant territory for purposes of any legal action arising out of or related to these Terms.